Crazy

Crazy

Friday, September 19, 2014

Zodiac Signs and After Sex Comments

Aries OK Let’s do it again!!!! I am so ready . . 

Taurus I'M HUNGRY!! Pass that Pizza over here will you babe? Thanks! 

Gemini ~ Have you see the remote? I need to catch the news, come on, please - give me the remote …???

Cancer When are we getting married? (Oh God was that too soon? The last one didn't call again, changed the number….)

Leo ~ Wasn't I Fantastic?!?! Of Course I Was.. J Why the hell am I asking you?

Virgo- Need to wash the sheets ... Oh God!  PLEASE leave so I can to wash MY damn sheets!!!

Libra – I liked it, if YOU liked it. Did you like it?  (What if they didn't like it…?)

Scorpio ~ Perhaps I should UNTIE you? Hmm, NEXT TIME we will use the Handcuffs or MAYBE The Whip?  

Sagittarius ~ Don't call meI'll call you…. (Yeah . . . when I get around to it)

Capricorn ~ Do you have a business card?!?! – We can do Business and hook up later.

Aquarius ~ Let’s try it with our cloths off ! It’s hot in here right, hit the lights too. 

Pisces What was your name again??  (God I have to stop doing that, this is the last time I swear!)   

Look at your hookup or your significant other and does it match??


I don't know about you but mine is RIGHT ON!

Happy Friday

<3 K@tes

No comments:

Post a Comment